Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thank you!





Many thanks to those who have ordered AHC necklaces this past week and since I started. Starting a jewelry line was a huge risk for me in terms of how people might react to my doing something really different, how I would resolve working in two different spheres, how good I would actually be at this. But seeing that people like the new stuff really makes me feel good and validated. There is a ton I still have to learn and I feel like in many ways I'm still trying to figure out what exactly I'm doing but I'm glad that I feel like maybe this is the right direction.

So thank you thank you thank you!

I also wanted to say that I will be updating the shop very soon with some new goodies.

And and and - - - don't forget to enter the giveaway over on Where the Lovely Things Are! It ends Monday!

~|:o)

2 comments:

  1. I really love your jewellery! I think it's always good to try out new things :)
    I love those little bags in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lolo! I am so happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete