Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Jenni & Stewart

Last month, I had the honor of photographing my cousin's wedding. I've brought my camera to weddings before but I had never been the official wedding photographer. I was so excited but also felt a  lot of pressure to deliver. I did feel a lot better after a hangout sesh and pep talk from Emily Johnston Anderson (which also included Rineke Dijkstra at the Guggenheim, wine, tapas, doughnuts and champagne -- YES!).

The day itself was amazing, and fun and felt that kind of exhausted where you actually feel like you pushed yourself, did something outside of your comfort zone and came out with something pretty good.  It was really special to be able to experience this big day from beginning to end with your cousin and her, now, new husband.

Also, their cat CRUNCHY got a lot of lens time. Predictable!

Here are a few of my favorite shots:












































Congratulations Jenni & Stewart !








No comments:

Post a Comment