Tuesday, October 22, 2013

#FOUNDDHC


A few months ago, I made a bunch of 4x6 prints to help me choose what images to put in my show, Quality Time.  Now that the show is about to be installed and opening this Friday, I no longer need them. Instead of shoving them in the trash, I thought I could do a little fun project with them.

I'll be leaving prints in random places in Lansing, Chicago, San Francisco, Taipei, Manila and other places for as long as they last.  

If you find one, be sure to tweet or instagram it and tag it #FOUNDDHC so I can see it too!


1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Positive Thoughts .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete