Monday, January 13, 2014

Traveling / SF & Taiwan




I thought I would share some photos from last November. A few pictures from the air,  SF and a whole bunch from Taiwan (which will be chopped up into several posts).

Enjoy!



My dining companion improperly eats a bowl of Ramen in San Francisco





A detail of Doug Johnston and I's 'Material Material' installation at Little Paper Planes 





One of the first things I did when I got to Taiwan was buy a pack of Lembu (or Wax Apples), one of my favorite fruits ever.




Tropical reflections in scooter mirrors.




As a short person, I sometimes have to rely on the screens of others to see whats going on.









Napping at Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Park




Beautiful lanscape painted on utility box




My grandmother naps in her room.







Not the most delicious example of soft serve but cheap enough to get for photo purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment